When I first made this recipe and tried it, the word I uttered was WOW! I couldn’t believe how much it tasted like egg and it’s cholesterol-free. This is perfect for your work lunch or for your kids to take to school.
- 1 Block of Tofu – See notes
- 1 Cup of Plant-Based Mayo (Recipe below)
- 1/2 Tsp of Black Salt
- Pinch of Turmeric – See notes
- Break up the tofu with a fork, into little chunks.
- Add the Mayonnaise and mix.
- Add the black salt, turmeric, and mix.
- And it is. Use in sandwiches, on jacket potatoes….
** Turmeric is used for colouring rather than flavour. Use as per your personal preference, im not a bit fan of the flavour.
** I Used Firm silken tofu, I would advise not using soft has it will go mushy.