Tofu scramble, a vegan alternative to scrambled eggs. It’s so easy to make and all it contains is 3 ingredients. This recipe is perfect for a Sunday breakfast or brunch.
- 1 Block of Tofu – I used Silken firm, you can use a firmer one if you prefer. Silken soft tofu however maybe too slushy.
- 1/2 Tsp of Black Salt
- Pinch of Turmeric – used to give the yellow colouring, not for taste
Quantities can be changed to match your preference
- Frying Pan
- Break up your tofu, you want a lumpy texture.
- In your frying pan put in a little bit of water, on a medium heat start to warm the pan.
- Add your black salt and turmeric.
- Cook for 5 – 10 minutes
- Serve to your preference, I like to have it on toast.
** Black salt is a little expensive but it does last a long time.