This recipe comes from experiencing the most amazing sandwich at H2O Juice Bar & Vegan Cafè in Corralejo, Fuerteventura. At the time there wasn’t any Vegenaise or Hellmans and this was truly a treat. Unfortunately, I’ve not been able to replicate the sandwich, I think a holiday is in order to remind myself 😂
- 1 cup of Sunflower Oil (See notes)
- 1/2 cup of Soya Milk
- 2 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dash of Salt
- Immersion Blender (https://amzn.to/2O2EmgL)
- Airtight Jar – I like to use the brand Kilner (https://amzn.to/2XNjWwN)
- Add all the ingredients into your bowl for blending.
- Blend the ingredients until thickened and combined.
- Once done transfer to your storage container.
- Store in the fridge for up to 7-10 days.
*** Ensure your oil and milk are at the same temperatures. If not they may not combine. ***