This recipe is perfect if you miss tuna mayonnaise sandwiches. I highly recommend trying the homemade mayo.
- 1 cup of mayo
- 2 Nori sheet (seaweed sushi sheet)
- 1/2 cup of Sweetcorn or a small tin
- 6 Spring Onions
- *** You can adjust the recipe to your preference ***
- Mixing bowl
- Storage tub
- Mash your chickpeas, you are looking for a flaky texture
- Add the mayonnaise, sweetcorn, and stir.
- Then break up your nori sheets, I used scissors and stir in. Finish off by adding the spring onions.