A really quick and simple recipe for that perfect curry.
- 1 small onion
- 1 green chilli
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste/puree
- 2 tbsp of Curry Powder
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- Prepare the onion, garlic and chilli. Then pop into a blender for a few minutes or until finely diced.
- Heat up a pan with a bit of olive oil, then add your onion, garlic and chilli. Cook on medium heat for around 2 -3 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste to the onion mixture in the pan and stir.
- Then add the curry powder, turmeric and cumin one at a time. ensuring to fully mix in the ingredients.
- Leave the mixture to cool before storing in an airtight container. It will last in the fridge for up to a week.