White Chocolate Banana Ghosts & Spooky Pizza Bites. I had lots of fun making these treats, they are really simple and great to do with the kids.
White Chocolate Ghosts
- Dairy-Free White Chocolate
- Cut the banana in half and place onto a lollypop stick. Pop them on to some greaseproof paper and place it into the freezer for over an hour.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Remove your frozen bananas from the freezer and coat in the white chocolate. Ensuring to fully cover. Use 2 raisins for eyes.
- Once covered place onto greaseproof paper to set. You can then pop back into the fridge or alternatively place them into a container and pop in the freezer.
Spooky Pizza Bites
- 150g of Strong White Bread Flour
- 2.5g of yeast
- 1/2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 100ml of Luke Warm Water
- Pizza Sauce – (see below recipe)
- Plant-based cheese
- Preheat your oven to a gas mark 7 and place a baking tray into the oven on the top shelf upside down.
- In a bowl add your flour, yeast, and salt, mix together.
- Create a well in the flour, pour in your water and Olive oil. Combine with a wooden spoon.
- Once the dough is combined knead for 5 minutes. Spit your dough into the required portion.
- Using a rolling pin, pinout your dough to the required size. Then transfer onto greaseproof paper.
- Spread tomato puree onto your base (it helps the sauce to stick), add your pizza sauce and topping of your choosing.
- I used the onion to make spider webs, olives for spiders and plant-based cheese for ghosts.
- Keeping the pizza on the greaseproof paper, slide onto the preheated upside-down baking tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until brown.