Are you looking for a cake for your dogs birthday? Would you like something that is human and doggie friendly? If yes, then this is the cake for you. 😁
- 100g of Rolled Oats
- 60g of Peanuts
- 3 Brown Bananas
- 50g of Apple puree
- 1 tsp of Dried Vanilla ( Ensure you use the dried vanilla. The liquid extract is poisonous due to the high alcohol content. )
- Pre-heat your oven on a gas mark 4
- Mash the banana and then add the apple puree.
- Blend your oats into a flour, using a blender.
- Mix the banana and Dried vanilla into the oats, until well combined and then add 3/4 of your peanuts.
- Add the mixture to your chosen baking tin and sprinkle with the remainder of the peanuts. Bake for around 30 – 40 minutes or until brown.
- Once baked leave to cool in the tin for around an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for around a week.
** Ensure you use the dried vanilla. The liquid extract is poisonous due to the high alcohol content. **