I love this recipe. I recently made it for my dog Newton’s Gotcha Day and he loved it has much as me. 😁
- 100g of Rolled Oats
- 60g of Peanuts
- 3 Brown Bananas
- 1 tsp of Dried Vanilla
- Pre-heat your oven on a gas mark 4
- Mash the banana and then add the apple puree.
- Blend your oats into a flour, using a blender.
- Mix the banana and Dried vanilla into the oats, until well combined and then add 3/4 of your peanuts.
- Add the mixture to your chosen baking tin and sprinkle with the remainder of the peanuts. Bake for around 30 – 40 minutes or until brown.
- Once baked leave to cool in the tin for around an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for around a week.
** If you are making this for your dog, ensure you use only the dried vanilla. The liquid extract is poisonous due to the high alcohol content. **
** If you are making this for yourself can swap the peanuts for other ingredients, for example, almonds, dairy-free chocolate, raisins… **