Peanut milk is really easy to make and full of flavour. A lovely alternative to dairy.
- 150g of unsalted Peanuts (raw or roasted)
- 2 Dates – I like to use Medjool
- 1 litre/1000g of water
- Blender – I like to use a Vitamix
- Nut bag
- 1-litre glass bottle – airtight
- Soak your peanut in 1 litre of water for around 6 hours, you can leave overnight.
- Once your peanuts have soaked, rinse until the water runs clear.
- Add 1 litre of water, nuts, dates to your blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Secure your nut bag over your bowl, slowly pour in the milk and then squeeze the bag to get the milk out. Ensuring that you are left with just the pulp.
- Pour the milk into your bottle, store in the fridge for up to 5 days.