I love overnight oats, it is my favourite breakfast. Overnight oats is a simple healthy breakfast that you can make in advance ready for your morning. You can adapt to your taste by adding your own toppings. I love to have flaxseed and strawberries on mine.
Why not try making your own milk to have with your overnight oats.
40g of oats
2 tbsp of Chia seeds
165 ml of milk – I like to use homemade oat milk
- Mash the banana in a bowl, then add to your jar.
- Add the oats, chia seeds and milk.
- Give it a good stir, ensuring the chia seeds are mixed well.
- Store in the fridge ready for the next day.
- In the morning top with a topping of your choosing – I like to use flaxseeds, blueberries and strawberries.
- *** Important to ensure you mix the chia seeds well, they can clump together. ***