No-bake energy balls
Energy balls are one of my favourite healthy snacks and they only contain 3 ingredients. They are full of protein and are great for when you need an afternoon pick me up. They are also delicious as a grab and go breakfast.
200g of walnuts
100g of cacao powder
16 dates – I like to use Medjool
- Start by blending your walnuts and cacao powder.
- While blending start to add your dates, 2 or 3 at a time.
- Blend all the ingredients together until the mixture starts to stick together.
- Once blended, take just over a tablespoon of the mixture and mould into a ball and then finish by rolling in the coconut.
- Store in the fridge for 5 -7 days.
- *** You can use any nuts – I like to use walnuts for the health benefits ***
- *** Be careful you can burn out your blender by adding too many dates in one go ***